Classroom Management Fundamentals
K-12 educators: create a classroom culture that increases achievement and decreases disruption—without inhibiting your students’ creativity or desire to learn. In this [we learn] how to create learning-focused environments by minimizing off-task behavior and increasing student engagement. [We also] learn how to develop the traits of effective classroom managers, reduce distraction, give clear instruction, and escalate problems when necessary. [This course] also provide[s] guides for building a positive classroom culture that sets students up for success, wherever they go next.
- Developing your voice and confidence
- Being consistently proactive
- Setting up procedures and routines
- Timing everything
- Intervening and redirecting
- Making student learning the center of it all