Skip to content
- Reflecting on teaching practice and actively engaging in planning one’s professional development
- Establishing professional learning goals, pursuing opportunities to develop professional knowledge and skill, and participating in the extended professional community
- Learning about and working with local communities to improve professional practice
- Communicating effectively with families and involving them in student learning and the school community
- Contributing to school activities, promoting school goals, and improving professional practice by working collegially with all school staff
- Balancing professional responsibilities and maintaining motivation and commitment to all students.